We all know that leather gloves have many advantages, but the price is a bit expensive, and the warmth of leather gloves is particularly good, they can be colder and windproof, and its quality is also particularly good, the service life is also very long, but what about leather gloves How about maintenance and cleaning? Its maintenance and cleaning are also very particular. Today I will share it with you. How should leather gloves be maintained? What maintenance oil should be used?
Generally, we don’t use professional maintenance. If we maintain our leather gloves, we can use petroleum jelly or wool paper to maintain it. It is very cheap and easy to use. If you are awake, you must use it. Professional cleaning agents are used for cleaning, and some special leather care oils are used. Only in this way can we protect our gloves and prolong its service life.
Some leather products must be cleaned up immediately after being wet. We use dry towels to absorb water and put them in a ventilated place for drying. Do not expose them to the sun, otherwise the leather will harden and affect our use.
How to wash the inside of leather gloves?
Soak in warm soapy water at 40 degrees for 10 minutes, and then carry out the usual treatment. For light-colored fabric products, after soaking in soapy water, place the moldy area in the sun for 10 minutes, and then perform conventional treatment.
Leather gloves cleaning method
1. Wash the GSG leather gloves once with neutral soap and rinse them clean. Then wrap a paper towel on the outside and air dry.
2. Buy an eraser (the white one is best).
3. Dip a little egg white with a towel and wipe the dirty place. The dirt is gone in a few clicks.
4. It can be wiped with cotton dipped in wind oil.
5. After applying the toothpaste, wipe it off with a cloth.
6. Add white vinegar to wash in warm water. White vinegar can clean many pigments and organic matter in daily life!
7. Meijiewang leather cleaning specially designed for heavy dirt and white leather.
8. 50g milk, 20g alcohol, 30g detergent, add appropriate amount of water, and brush with a soft brush. After it’s dry, dip the sponge in the olive oil for ladies’ beauty, wipe the bag, and leave it for 24 hours. It will be the same as the new one.